Don’t miss out on any of the latest must-haves trends.
No need to wait until payday to splash out on that dress babe, you have 30 days once your order has been shipped. No fees AND no interest. So try before you buy and pay later, it’s as simple as that! You’re SO welcome.
How do I use Klarna?
Add your items to your bag and go to the checkout as normal.
Select Klarna as your payment option–no need to create a Klarna account.
Place your order and you’re done! Klarna will send you an invoice once your order has been shipped, giving you 30 days to pay.
What you need to get started:
- A DKK bank account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- A DKK residential address
Having trouble paying for your order with Klarna?
If you have any trouble placing an order with Klarna, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- Klarna may have rejected your application to pay on account. We'd recommend choosing another type of payment or placing an order for a smaller amount.
- You may have outstanding payments on previous Klarna invoices.
- You may have missed a required field at the checkout, such as filling in your Date of Birth.
What if I want to return?
Only pay for what you keep. If you return some or all of your order, Klarna will issue you with a new statement as soon as the online store processes your return. If you have an upcoming payment due date – sit back and relax. If there is a delay in the online store registering a return Klarna will issue a new payment due date for the stuff you decided to keep.
Please note that Klarna are an independent payment company and boohoo have no influence over whether your payment with Klarna is accepted or not. If you have any trouble with your order, please contact Klarna Customer Service.